first aid in the curriculum
The guidance for teaching “Relationships Education, Relationships and Sex Education (RSE) and Health Education” state that by the end of primary school, students should know:
• how to make a clear and efficient call to emergency services if necessary.
• concepts of basic first-aid, for example dealing with common injuries, including head injuries.
by the end of secondary school, students should know:
• basic treatment for common injuries.
• life-saving skills, including how to administer CPR.
• the purpose of defibrillators and when one might be needed.
see our range of solutions to meet your learners needs